Why join the team?
At Engineers Australia, we value our people. Our people are proud and passionate about supporting the profession, they are agile, authentic and eagerly engage with engineering professionals to advance engineering and the professional development of our members.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we have a suite of benefits that our employees truly value:
- Flexible work, with 35-hour working weeks for all fulltime employees
- Complimentary leave between Boxing Day and New Year’s day
- 15 days’ personal leave each year and more generous long service leave
- Income protection and group life insurance
- Complimentary annual flu vaccinations
- Not-for-profit salary sacrificing solutions
- Commitment to employee professional development through our national training calendar
Who we are
Engineers Australia is a national organisation with a growing number of international chapters and a wide range of career opportunities across Australia. We are well known for being the peak professional body, the trusted voice and the global home of the Australian engineering profession.
Engineers Australia has evolved through a sustained period of significant innovation and growth to become known as a top membership-based organisation. We lead and influence the engineering profession through strategic partnerships with industry and the Australian Government, to offer an ever-growing suite of world-class member benefits, products and services.
By submitting an application for employment or expression of interest with us you or by making a job enquiry, you:
- consent to Engineers Australia and its third party providers processing, collecting, using and disclosing your personal information as stated above.