Australian Composite Structures Society
The objectives of the Society are to guide and foster the acquisition and exchange of knowledge in all matters pertaining to composite structures, and in particular :
- to act as a learned society embracing all aspects of engineering theory and practice, relevant to the structural application of composite materials in Australia;
- to promote the wider structural application of composite materials in the interests of Australian economic development;
- to inform its members of local and overseas activities of scientific and engineering significance in the field of composite structures;
- to provide opportunities for intellectual and fraternal exchange for Society members with a common interest in the development of composite structures and associated technologies;
- to liaise with other scientific and engineering bodies with similar aims, and in particular to represent Australia on international organisations, such as the International Committee for Composite Materials.
Click here to visit the Australian Composite Structures Society website.
Click here to join the ACSS today