Kingspan Insulated Panels
Mark Tatam (Building Technology Director, Australia)
Mark Harris (Building Technology Director, UK)
Ryan Hitzman (National Business Development Manager)
This session will cover the following:
- What is it?
- BCA Compliance – 2016 Amd 1 vs 2019
- Examples of combustible cladding
- Issues with achieving compliance
- Overcoming these challenges
- Testing and certification requirements
- Installation details
IFE Australia 2018 Conference update
Julian Aggiss (SA Country Fire Service)
An update on the recent IFE conference held in Sydney in September.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The recommended audience for this seminar includes, but is not limited to, Architects, Designers, Mechanical Engineers, Fire Safety Engineers, Fire Protection Consultants, Building Regulation Consultants, Fire & Arson Investigators, Private Certifiers and Regulatory Authorities including Councils and Fire Brigade Personnel.
ABOUT THE SOCIETY
For information about the SA Chapter of the Society of Fire Safety, please contact the SA Chairs James Sunjaya or David Kubler at [email protected] or [email protected]
Members who feel they can contribute to the seminar or would like to participate in the discussion during the seminar are invited to contact the SA Chair prior to the 25 October 2018.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113