Change my Membership

Change my Membership

If you would like to upgrade and advance your career, an application must be submitted online through MyPortal.

When should I upgrade?

When should I transfer?

Full details on how to transfer from one occupational category to another can be found in the Engineers Australia Articulation Guide.

For further assistance about upgrades and transfers, contact Member Services or call 1300 653 113. Please have your EA ID ready.