All organisations need to innovate in order to provide a quality service or product. But what process do you need to avoid the mistakes, and unearth the successes?
How do you identify the innovations to leave and the ones to adopt, and then turn them into reality with the right return on investment.
Innovation is something that can and should be embraced by everyone in the organisation. Plus innovation is not a digital “thing”…..it’s a state of mind.
This session is about listening to organisations share their experiences of trying something new, what has worked and what hasn’t.
You will then hear a panel discussion about the process of innovation and we will be answering some of the following questions:
- What are the key success factors for a good innovation process?
- How do bring the innovation process to life? – Leadership, time, resources, investment
- What is the value to the client? They are the reason we’re going through these changes. How do they handle the increased data for example?
- Innovation is only valuable if it’s scalable – recognising that it can’t just work in pockets of your organisation, or for one particular client, project or stakeholder
- Continuous improvement verses light bulb innovation – how to avoid the firework problem where you have one bright idea and then the impact or enthusiasm fades away
1745: Registration for a 6.00pm sharp: event start
1800 - 1805: Welcome Address
1805 – 1825: Presentations
1825 – 1915: Panel discussion
1915 - 1930: Audience Q&A
1930 - 2015: Networking & Refreshments
Canapes and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend
Facade Engineers, Fire Safety Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers
In association with
- Non Members:
- Member: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)