Understanding an Engineering Degree-Information Session for people who recruit engineers
Stage 1 qualification, registration, Washington Accord, RPEQ, Masters, skills assessment – does it all sound like gibberish?
Engineers Australia will be hosting an information session to explain engineering qualifications and accreditations:
- who makes up the engineering team?
- how are qualifications assessed?
- what do the acronyms mean?
- what happens with overseas qualifications?
- what accreditation is available for engineers?
- what is RPEQ and who is eligible? Who needs to be RPEQ?
This session is intended for recruiters of engineering positions, whether in-house or for a recruitment company. It will help ensure that the engineers you employ, have the necessary qualifications to achieve the accreditation and registration that they require.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
1300 653 113