Engineers Australia’s training provider, Engineering Education Australia, has partnered with the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) to offer a 15% discount on their online courses and webinars, and share their extensive range of professional development with the Australian engineering community.
This six-week self-paced course teaches the fundamentals of pricing a typical unit price contract, including the development of fixed and variable costs, applying profit margins, and putting the estimate together to develop a responsive unit bid price package.
How to secure your discount?
- Please note, the price is in US Dollars (633.25 USD - 15% off ASCE Non Member price)
- Click on the ‘register’ button
- This will take you to the ASCE website where you can add this webinar to your shopping cart
- During the checkout process on the ASCE website, enter the code EEA into the discount or promo-code section
- Learn basic principles of construction unit price development
- Understand the principles of fixed and variable costs, as well as profit
- Learn to build-up a unit price from unit costs
- Develop unit pricing from bid tabulations
Is this course for you?
- Construction project owners
- Design consultants
- Construction contractors
For more webinar and course topics, visit the EEA website.
American Society of Civil Engineers