Modern organisational problems are so complex that they need collaboratively mature teams to solve them.
Dr Neil Preston, an Organisational Psychologist, has had extensive experience in tackling extremely complex wicked organisational problems by developing collaboratively mature people and teams. Using the very latest research in organisational psychology, sociology, philosophy, anthropology and project management, Dr Preston provides the tools and conditions necessary to create and sustain highly collaboratively mature performance.
This webinar will address the specific challenges of addressing complex problems in a virtual team working online, the impact this has on the collective intelligence of the team and how the challenges can be addressed based on proven research and experience.
- What are the main determinants of team performance
- What is collective intelligence and why is it critical to addressing complex problems
- How are team performance and collective intelligence impacted by remote working and virtual collaboration
- What approaches can be adopted to address the challenges of virtual collaboration
Dr Neil Preston
Director | PsyOpus
Dr Neil Preston, an Organisational Psychologist, has worked on some of the largest project alliances in Western Australia, and over the past 15 years he has developed a sharp eye on what conditions are conducive for collaborative performance within an organisation and what disables this performance. Setting the right conditions for high performance is critical to the success of complex project delivery. Without these conditions it is difficult for leaders to manage success.
Conference on Railway Excellence (CORE) 2021
Dr Neil Preston is presenting at CORE, 21-23 June 2021 in Perth.
To learn more about the CORE program and to register visit this website
CORE Connect webinar series will showcase presenters from the conference in the lead up to June 2021.
Join the mailing list to keep up to date on CORE and the webinar series.
Supported by the Rail Technical Society of Australia (RTSA)
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113