Recently appointed Engineers Australia Chief Engineer Jane MacMaster will provide an update of what she's been working on, what's ahead, and her priorities for the engineering profession:
- An overview of the role of the Chief Engineer
- Structure, functions and priorities of Engineer Australia’s Engineering Business Group (EBG)
- Recurring themes from members and industry
- Trends and challenges for our profession
Chief Engineer, Engineers Australia
Ms MacMaster has a wealth of engineering experience gained in Australia and internationally, including senior systems and design engineer roles for BAE Systems Australia, for various aerospace and defence programs including a supersonic ship self-defence system project for NATO.
She has postgraduate qualifications in International Relations and has previously worked as a Senior Strategy Advisor for the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, and as a management consultant in the financial services sector. Most recently she was Founder and Director of Ponder Enterprises, where she used her engineering skillset to address complex societal challenges.
Jane has a long association with Engineers Australia, including volunteer positions on the Accreditation Board and the Mechanical Engineering and Women in Engineering committees.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Technical Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113