Chartered. The Measure of Excellence. CPEng l CEngT l CEngA
The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice.
In this webinar, we will focus on the particular requirements to become a Chartered Engineer in a specific area of practice. We will have two Engineers Australia Assessors on hand to talk this through and to answer your questions.
Chartered status is your global competitive edge. It gives you superior market value and instantly signals your ability to exceed expectations with professionalism and respect.
This information session will discuss:
- Why you should become Chartered
- Particular requirements for the specific area of practice
- The six-step application process
- An explanation of the evidence-based approach
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state-based registration
- Virtual audience Q&A
You do not have to be a member of Engineers Australia to attend this free webinar. Bring a friend or Colleague with you.
Get Chartered. Get started. Today.
Please note: this session is available as a webinar only. Register to access webinar details.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113