Get 15% off - exclusive benefit for Engineers Australia members.
Enrolments close 15 March 2020.
Delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO), The Moreland Group (RTO Number 6332), the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is a nationally-accredited project management course designed specifically for engineers and related professionals.
With project management a vital part of any project, this 12-month qualification will teach you the methods and strategies for keeping a project on track, within budget and scope while delivering the intended outcomes.
This qualification is ideal for project administrators and support staff who want to set up to help manage projects.
Using your own projects, you'll learn how to:
- develop end-to-end project documentation
- understand stakeholder needs
- assist with project issues and changes
- participate in project review and log lessons learned
- identify, assess and report on risks
- support procurement activities throughout the project lifecycle
- determine appropriate project control mechanisms
- efficiently report on project status.
By the end of the qualification, you'll have the tools and methods to support the implementation, management, and completion of engineering projects.
Content and learning outcomes align with 'A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge' (PMBOK® Guide)*. This is the Project Management Institute’s global standard for project management.
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute Inc.
BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice can be customised and delivered online or in a blended format (a combination of online training and face-to-face workshops):
Complete the BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management entirely online over 12 months.
You'll attend this course through our online platform where you'll get:
- access to online learning materials such as videos, ebooks and quizzes
- access to a dedicated industry facilitator who is also a project management professional
- the opportunity to collaborate with other learners
- the chance to discuss and share your knowledge and experience.
2. Blended (online and face-to-face)
Complement your online learning with an introductory, face-to-face workshop. Kick start your understanding of project management basics while gaining insight from a project management professional.
The face-to-face component is:
Who should enrol?
This course suits:
- engineering graduates
- project officers
- personal assistants
- BSBPMG409 – Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 – Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 – Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 – Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG414 – Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 – Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG417 – Apply project lifecycle management processes
- BSBPMG418 – Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
- Non Members:
The Moreland Group
+61 (03) 9321 1781