In this webinar, Megan Motto, CEO of Governance Institute of Australia, a leading national authority on governance and risk management, will explain why ethics needs to be on your radar, and how it is now everyone’s business. Hear the latest on national ethical trends and dilemmas with a deep dive into the Ethics Index - and learn how these findings are likely to impact you.
Designed specifically for young engineers, we will cover the following topics:
- Learn about the latest on national ethical trends and dilemmas with a deep dive into the Ethics Index
- Discover how the Ethics Index may impact you
- Hear tips on recognising potentially unethical situations and what pathways are available to deal with them
- Find out how you can help to promote a positive organisational culture
About the Speaker
Megan Motto | CEO, Governance Institute of Australia
Megan Motto is Chief Executive Officer of Governance Institute of Australia, a national membership association and leading authority on governance.
Megan drives the direction of the Institute that advocates for 40,000 governance and risk management professionals from the listed, unlisted and not-for profit sectors.
Prior to her Governance Institute role, Megan was CEO of Consult Australia. Megan is also currently a Director of Standards Australia and a National Director for the Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA).
Megan has a BA/BEd, a MA in Communications Management and is a Fellow of both Governance Institute of Australia and Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- EA Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- EA Student Member: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
- Non -Member Student: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113