CPD is important for any engineer to keep their knowledge current and to continue to improve and grow. CPD is also a requirement to attain and maintain the Chartered credential and for state based registration. This session is relevant for any engineers who are Chartered, may be working towards Chartered or simply want to keep their skills up to date and make the most of their membership.
In this session gain a better understanding of CPD:
- What is CPD
- Why you need it
- How it links to the Chartered credential
- Minimum and specific requirements
- How to record your CPD
- Types of CPD and the conditions surrounding each type
- Where to find the various types of CPD on the Engineers Australia and EEA websites
- Q & A answered live and interactive.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113