How can we use the power of story telling to be more influential in our work?
This webinar will cover:
- The perils of abstract concepts
- The powers of story telling
- The 4 essential features of a story
- How to find, craft and tell stories to increase understanding and persuade others
Chris Huet works with organisations and leaders who want to increase performance through better communication. He is a communications mentor and coach with over thirty years' experience in public and private sector leadership. He draws on practical knowledge and the latest research to help you speak with the precision of a fighter pilot and the passion of a poet.
Chris served twenty years in the Royal Australian Air Force as a fighter instructor, leader and project manager. His last position was the Commanding Officer of Australia’s Top Gun fighter pilot school.
After leaving the Air Force, Chris worked as a consultant, developing a communication plan for a $20 billion aviation change program and leading community forums on the environmental effects of a new Air Force aircraft.
On moving to business leadership, Chris’ listening, pitching and negotiating skills saw him win billions of dollars of contracts for an international defence and security company.
He is also an award-winning poet who has been crowned the Australian Poetry Slam Champion and presented twice on TEDx stages.
Chris is an Associate Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders and a certified organisational and leadership coach.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- EA Student: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
- Non -Member Student: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113