BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management is delivered by Engineering Education Australia's wholly owned Registered Training Organisation, The Moreland Group (RTO number 6332). Enrolments close 18 October 2021.
Leading a project to success relies on much more than just engineering skills. Gaining project management expertise will help you keep a project on track, within budget and scope while delivering the intended outcomes. Project performance is also improved through good communication and leadership skills.
This 12-month qualification will ground your existing practice in the discipline of project management. Using your own projects or an engineering case study, you'll learn how to:
- develop end-to-end project documentation
- manage stakeholder expectations
- deal with project issues and changes
- review projects and implement lessons learned
- identify, assess and manage risks
- manage procurement activities throughout the project lifecycle
- implement project control mechanisms
- efficiently report on project status.
By the end of the course, you'll have the tools and strategies to deliver better project outcomes for your organisation and clients.
This course aligns with 'A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)'*. This is the Project Management Institute’s global standard for project management. You can gain a quick overview of the changes from the 6th to the new 7th edition at our upcoming webinar on 1 September 2021. Visit the PMBOK 7 is here webinar page to register.
*PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute Inc.
Is this course for you?
This course suits any professionals seeking engineering-specific project management skills, including:
- project managers
- project team leaders
- construction managers
- engineering managers
- aspiring project managers.
How you’ll learn
Complete the BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management entirely online over 12 months.
You’ll attend this course through our online platform where you’ll get:
- access to online learning materials such as webinars, ebooks and quizzes
- access to a dedicated industry facilitator who is also a project management professional
- the opportunity to collaborate with other learners
- the chance to discuss and share your knowledge and experience.
- Non Members:
The Moreland Group
+61 (03) 9321 1781