For the first time, the Australian International Aerospace Congress (AIAC) will be held in conjunction with the Australasian Congress on Applied Mechanics (ACAM).
AIAC19 will discuss matters important in the military and commercial aerospace environments and will highlight new trends and technologies in aerospace engineering. Find out more.
ACAM10 provides a forum for researchers, industry practitioners, engineers and postgraduate scholars to promote, exchange and explore the latest technologies and possibilities of applied mechanics. Find out more.
Broaden your career horizons, strengthen your skills and open up new professional opportunities by gaining exclusive access to both congresses.
Flexible registration options to suit you
All-access pass (AIAC and ACAM)
- Full access to the plenary and technical sessions live or later via EA OnDemand
- Claim up to 93 CPD hours (recorded content)
- Access to abstracts, papers, and recorded content for both conferences
Individual Congress (AIAC or ACAM)
- Access to the selected congress plenary and technical sessions live or later via EA OnDemand
- Claim up to 46 CPD hours (recorded content)
- Access to abstracts, papers, and recorded content for your selected Congress
- Day pass: access to the above for the nominated day registered.
Save up to $100 with early bird registration by registering before 31 October 2021.
- Member: $450.00 ($409.91 excl. GST)
- Non-member: $550.00 ($500.00 excl. GST)
- Student member: $300.00 ($272.73 excl. GST)
- Student non-member: $400.00 ($363.64 excl. GST)
- Retired: $200.00 ($181.82 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113