In this session, Stephen will talk about Beca’s flagship Digital Twin product FACILITYtwin, what it does and how it is used in the real world. Stephen believes that digital twins is the future way in which all engineering information will be experienced.
In this session you will learn:
- How to identify the components of a digital twin
- The benefits and outcomes of digital twins for engineering
- Some worked examples of digital twins in use for real life engineering projects
Product Strategy Manager, BECA
With nearly 2 decades' experience in software engineering, and sitting on the Asia Pacific Simulation Alliance expert panel for simulation, Stephen delivers projects across all of Beca's markets: Defence, Transport, Government, Utilities, Buildings, Industrial and beyond.
Being a software engineer with a great deal of track record in the simulation, integration and analytics domains, his first love is supporting decision-making. How can we use science and technology to improve our decision-making.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $10.00 ($9.09 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113