About the program
University study equips young engineers with the necessary technical skills to begin their career.
Engineers Australia’s Graduate Program is designed to complement these skills.
Delivered by our training organisation, Engineering Education Australia, this 18-month program has been carefully developed to give graduates a professional head start, strengthening core business skills and values that will transform them into future engineering leaders.
Who should enrol?
Engineers Australia’s Graduate Program is suitable for recent graduates and engineers with up to two years' work experience and are currently employed.
Features and benefits
A structured way to develop graduates and future leaders
- Provides necessary professional and life skills through course topics such as communication, resilience, problem solving, stakeholder engagement, project management and leadership.
- Drives the obtainment of customised development goals, aligned to the graduate's workplace and business objectives.
- Use best-practice education approaches including experiential and evidence-based learning, and on-the-job development of skills.
Working towards Chartered
- Provides a framework and the underpinning skills required to pursue further competency development, such as Chartered status.
Tailor to your business
- Ability to customise the program and delivery modes to meet business needs or complement existing learning programs and graduate rotations
Graduates — an investment for the future and your business
Employing graduates enables you to engage fresh talent, empowering your organisation with new ideas and the energy of emerging talent. Engineers Australia’s Graduate Program is tailored for graduates to better equip them for everyday challenges they will face in their career. Continue your graduate’s training to ensure maximum ROI on your investment.
Learn more about Engineers Australia’s Graduate Program