Why choose Engineers Australia to get assessed?
- Only we can assess all engineering qualifications, including those obtained overseas.
- Only we can assess all areas of professional engineering.
- Only we can offer you a Chartered pathway to registration.
You don't need to be a member to get assessed. Simply:
- Find out if* and where you need to be registered
- Create an Engineers Australia account
- Get assessed by Engineers Australia
- Apply for registration with the relevant state body
*Requirements for the registration of professional engineers vary by state. Find out whether you need to be registered.
Not Chartered or NER?
Engineers Australia offers simple registration assessment pathways for Victoria and Queensland, and four specific assessments for New South Wales.
You don't need to be a member to be assessed by us, so explore the options available and get assessed today.
Provide us your details using the form below and we will send you information on how to get assessed.
Already Chartered or NER?
You’ve already met the qualification, competency and experience requirements for registration in Victoria and Queensland.
To get your assessment outcome:
- Login to your Engineers Australia account
- Generate your outcome report, letter or certificate of competency
- Include with your registration application to the relevant state body
The requirements are different for New South Wales. Find out whether you need to be assessed.